12.11.2008

Sinterklaas Poems

原諒我文筆不好 只能寫出短短八行~
押韻也真是難阿><"

Dear Rik,

Sinterklaas opened his book
Where all names were written in ink
Found a caring boy his name is Rik
He deserved a special gift

Rik you seem too thin and tall
Do need something to feed you well
Open this parcel and you will
Find your gift but not the grill

來看看我收到的詩 喔 文筆也太好~
我覺得很慚愧哩~

Dear Joanne,

This poem you are reading here,
Might not level with Mr. Shakespear,
But when you read this be aware,
This is Written with same care.

Joanne, Joanne, Joanne,
I guess you ARE my biggest fan.
I saw the effort that you took
In finding a nice sinterklaas-picture-book.

But when I read what you wrote,
On your little paper note,
I couldn’t believe what I see
Merry Christmas is what you’re wishing me!

On a pepernoot I almost chocked,
Hopefully, you just joked.
Cause Santa Claus, he’s an evil man,
You understand, don’t you Joanne?

Anyway, Sinterklaas noticed that you lot
Like to drink tea a lot
So, especially for you, coming your way
A lovely Dutch…茶杯

From Taiwan, you came all the way,
To celebrate my birthday.
So enjoy another piece of speculaas,
And have a nice Sinterklaas!!

話說 我一念完 全場都覺得這是一首很棒的詩 讚嘆
Rik: Um~ really a wonderful poem~
真是自己稱讚自己阿~

0 意見:

張貼留言